Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 17th! : )

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!
My birthday has come and gone.
I am 17 and will be for a whole year. :P
I had a wonderful low key birthday day. We had cake, ice cream and presents. I got flowers, gift card to Barnes and Noble for $25 and a DVD (Little Nicky) that I bought on Ebay.
On Saturday, June 6, I had a bunch of friends over to hang out and 4 stayed the night.
Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of everyone. :(

Makin' a cake. It was just a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting dyed blue. I'm a vanilla girl. ;)


Val and myself.
We were singing some song while eating the extra frosting. Hence, the blue tongues! Lol!

Vayda and Ravyn.
Things got goofy after a while. We roasted marshmallows and talked about random crap. Vayda and Ravyn stole my camera at some point. I looked through my pictures afterwards and there were about 10 plus pictures like this. Dorks...
This is some psycho that said his name was Adam...
He wasn't invited...I really don't know this this freak is.
He just came in and said, "Where the party at?!"
He said that he was Vayda's best friend but Vayda just gave him a weird look and said, "Who are you? Aren't you that weird guy who calls me everyday? STALKERRRRRRR!"

2 comments:

Portable Graffiti said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Elanee !!!!

Wish we were there.

Simone GM said...

happy b-day girl! =) are u bahai?