Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yet ANOTHER prom?!

Ha-ha. Yeah...
This is proboly the last prom I'll be blogging about btw. I don't know anyone else going to prom. At least, I don't think so...anyway. Here's the last prom...

So Mollie told me the one day that she was going to get another use of her prom dress. I of course spazzed because her dress is so beautiful that it should get another run. She told me that she and her boyfriend Wesley were going to his prom! Horray!
So I told her that she wasn't going anywhere until they came to my house for pictures! She told Wesley the deal. They both laughed and agreed.

June 6, 2009 Mollie and Wesley arrived at my house all dolled up for the prom! :)
I took all pictures shown here.
You're welcome you guyz!


The adroable couple.
You have no idea world but these two are so freakin' adorable that I could puke!
Haha! They really are perfect for eachother, it's really freaky... :P



Away they go in thier noble steed!

No comments: